How to find a personal care professional who is a doctor

A doctor’s assistant, nurse practitioner, nurse technician, or doctor’s aide is an employee who provides personal care to people in their practice.

You can also use an office assistant or receptionist as a personal assistant or a personal aide.

Here’s how to find one.

Read more about personal care.